Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Traveling

Ya... Just read my housemate's blog... she said she has so many passion on traveling...
and don't feel like going to continue Masters or working, all she wanna do is just traveling around the world!
But she is scare of traveling alone. Her family wouldn't let her too... plus $$$ is a very big problem!

Wow! This is also exactly what I am thinking off...
Sometimes I feel I'm so greedy, after planning to go Cambodia, then persuade my parents to let me go USA work and travel, then now I seriously considering wanna go Hong Kong or Taiwan exchange.

I think the best way of traveling is to stay at a country for a while, living life as I'm their citizens... then only we can totally understand the culture, people, food etc... So I want work and travel US. And also that's why AIESEC exchange are coming in in my mind now... Participating in project for 2 months then travel there!
How wish AIESEC in Hong Kong do have this kind of 2 months project, but looks like it is not possible...
So if HK is not possible, then i don't mind going Taiwan for 2 months... haha!!

Then, yesterday I had lunch with Yi-Pei, she told me there's Masters in Dietetics program in Australia, where after 2 yrs of Masters there, I could be a registered dietitian! What a tempting options for me you know! but again, $$$ is still a big problem...

See... I'm so greedy... I don't know if my parents get to know what I'm thinking now, they will faint or not.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails